1. The hot bartender seems to hate me. It may be because I sent some inappropriate texts to him while we were both at the Coheed & Cambria show at The Westcott on Wednesday. He liked the opening band. I thought their moth-ridden ponchos were the only palatable element of their performance. I didn't mean to offend him (with my review of Earl Greyhound [the band] OR my flirtatious jokes) but I think he may hate me. I just want to sing Take Me Or Leave Me with him. It probably won't happen now.
2. Everywhere Smackie and I go, we're approached by somebody from Singers. Seriously- we're accidentally famous. Tonight we went to The Edgewater in Baldwinsville, for Christ's sake, and we had fans there. Fans who GOT IN THEIR CARS AND FOLLOWED US TO ANOTHER TOWN. No joke.
3. Letizia and the Z Band are the most fun you can have in Syracuse. Seriously- I told her I was leaving and all of a sudden they played Don't Stop Believing and Girls Just Wanna Have Fun back-to-back. That bitch totally has my number.
4. I have to amazing new friends who each have gay sons: Lisa and Steven. They're both adorable, and they both give me faith. I know I'M LUCKY because I HAVE AMAZING PARENTS, but it's nice to see that other kids do, too. We've come a long way as a society and these two make me feel like we can move mountains.
5. Poor, poor Jeff. He's the dude I did shots of Jim Beam with at the bar, who then asked if he could ask me a personal question. "Are you gay?" If you're asking: you already know the answer. I asked him why he wanted to know. He never really explained that. I told him not to move while I went to the bathroom. When I came back, he was waiting right where I left him. So now I say: it's okay, Jeff. I'm obviously hot and popular. I go to straight bars and they love me. It's okay- you can come out of the closet now. But I'm still not making out with you.
6. Stephanie who sang Journey at Singers tonight? Yeah. I'm TOTALLY making out with you.
7. Smackie? Don't cry, but seriously- life is better with you in it. So. Much. Better. SERIOUSLY. Not only can we abuse vodka and karaoke together, we both know all the lyrics to Madonna's Evita. If that's not love, I don't know what is.
8. Did I mention I have amazing parents? I did. Oh, well get used to it. I don't say it enough, so I'm going to start saying it more.